Our main aim is to help you to remain independent in your own home for as long as possible. We do this by ensuring that our care packages are tailored to individual needs, which is done following an assessment with a qualified assessor. Client’s care packages are tailored to daily living assessments and can include any of the services listed below:
- Assistance with washing or bathing
- Helping with dressing or undressing
- Assisting with going to bed at night or getting up in the morning
- Taking clients shopping or doing shopping for them on their behalf
- Housework, including washing and ironing
- Helping with preparation of meals or preparing meals as appropriate
- Assisting with medication
- Accompanying clients to appointments (Hospital, Doctor, Dentist, Chiropractor etc)
- Accompanying clients to social events (Women’s Institute, Round Table & Rotary Luncheons), the carer will take the client and either stay at the event with the client or go back later to pick them up and take them home
- Accompany clients to the Theatre
- Sitting with clients whilst their main carer is out, or to play cards, scrabble or other activities
- Night Service, either a sleep night or an awake night. The aim of this service is to provide reassurance and company for those feeling anxious or vulnerable overnight, the carer also provides assistance with personal needs in the morning before leaving.
- Respite cover whilst the main carer is away, this can be for two or three calls a day right the way through to a 24 hour care package
We provide care packages from half an hour a week for such tasks as popping in to make sure a client is alright, to much larger packages of care which provides for those who have complex needs, for example, clients with Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Stroke victims, clients with mental health problems such as Alzheimer's Disease or Dementia.
We have extensive experience in assisting clients who have just been discharged from hospital following surgery or who have just been in hospital following an illness which meant that they couldn’t manage their own care at home.
We provide support to clients who decide to come on holiday.
Support In Hotels
We provide support to clients who decide to come on holiday to Eastbourne and arrange a care package with the client or relative even before they leave home.y to Eastbourne and arrange a care package with the client or relative even before they leave home.
Call Pentlow Community Care today 01323 431810 or email us at email@example.com to see how we can help give you peace of mind during your stay in Eastbourne so you can get the most out of your visit.
Services for Emergency
Pentlow Community Care provide a Emergency Support Service in the Eastbourne Area. The service is easy to use, call out our person on call on 07753 879607.
Once contact is made the person on call will ascertain the following:
- Name, address and telephone number of the enquirer and client.
- What is required?
- When is the service required from?
- Are there any access difficulties to the property?
- Who will pay for the service that is to be provided?
The caller will be informed of all fees.
The on-call person will then contact carers who are able to provide the service. The on-call person will contact the enquirer of the outcome and make arrangements with the new client.
A full assessment will then be completed on the next working day.
Our companionship service – available to nursing homes
A nursing home staff is busy enough with daily duties. So how can you provide a little extra, without it costing you any more?
We can offer safe and reliable companions for many reasons. From shopping and social outings such as the theatre, to medical appointments, we are here to help. For home managers, it isn’t always practical to have staff accompany residents outside- maybe you call on relatives, but this isn’t always ideal.
We have over 15 years experience In community care and over 50 friendly, experienced and CRB checked carers working in the local area, let us be a great addition to your team.
If you would like to know more about this service or have a resident that you feel could benefit from our service please contact us
Why not spread the word to your residents and add that little extra for them that could make all the difference.