If you or a relative is struggling to cope at home, we can help you maintain your independence.
Our wide range of services will support you while living at home and we are flexible - we provide just the care you need.
However, we have found that this is not enough for some of our clients, who previously led an active social life - which is why we also offer a social companionship service. Essentially this means we assist you to lead a more active or fulfilled life by taking trips out of the home.
What would you do with an experienced supportive carer, safe transport and some free time?
- Travel to appointments, be it the doctor, optician or hairdresser.
- Visit your friends or relatives
- Shop for your own clothes, groceries or family presents
- Attend a church service, a theatre show, a concert or the library
- Have a meal out
- Enjoy a drive or trip out for fresh air and a change of scenery.
Whatever you want to do, we are happy to escort you safely, and if you need a wheelchair we will ensure the transport provided can accommodate this too.
You can use this service in conjunction with our home care services, or book this on a regular or flexible basis as a stand alone service.